Every beginner should be guided by his or her power when choosing a cigar. Therefore, it is recommended to choose cigars with a mild power and preferably a small format. Small-sized cigars will allow you to smoke for several minutes, which is just right for a start.
Ranking of 5 cigars for beginners
The list includes suggestions of cigars, which are produced in the Dominican Republic. Almost all of them are characterized by a unique aroma. Some of them have been enriched with additional notes, such as chocolate or coffee. All cigars presented here have a gentle power, which will certainly be the most suitable for those who are just beginning to familiarize themselves with the whole process and ritual of smoking cigars.
- 3x3 Corona - one of the cult cigars for beginners. Produced by the renowned Davidoff factory in the Dominican Republic, which is famous for producing high quality hand cigars of moderate power. The cigar has a Connecticut leaf cover that comes from Ecuador. It gives a unique taste and aroma, dominated by chocolate notes. Each of the three pieces is packed in an aluminium tube.
- Casa de Garcia Corona Connecticut - a cigar that in a very short time has gained a group of supporters. The production of these cigars is done by hand, which is undoubtedly an advantage. They are produced in a factory in the Dominican Republic, where cigars such as H.Upmann, Romeo y Juliet or Montecristo are also produced. Cyagra Casa de Garcia are of the highest quality and are carefully crafted.
- Dominican Estates Corona - a cigar that will certainly work especially well for those who are just entering the world of cigar rituals. Like all other proposals, this type of tobacco is produced manually in the Dominican Republic from selected tobacco leaves. The cigar offers a mild power and a unique creamy aroma.
- Macanudo Maduro Diplomat - the cigar company is one of the most recognizable cigar companies in the world. It is certainly characterized by professionalism and experience, which stems from tradition. The cigar has a rich and complex aroma, but with a moderate strength. It burns very well and has the correct draught, which guarantees pleasant enjoyment of the excellent taste. Cyagro is also present in the traditional series called Cafe.
- Mustique Blue Corona - cigars providing a creamy aroma, in which you can feel the notes of coffee. Produced in the Dominican Republic from high quality Connecticut Shade tobacco leaves. Carefully made, they allow for proper thrust and proper glow. Every cigar was packed in cellophane. This product is not only of excellent quality, but also has an attractive price.